Workshops for HSCI, on-quad HMS, and DF/HCC researchers*:
Please note that until further notice, all workshops will be taught remotely via Zoom.
Workshop registration opens about 3 weeks prior to workshop date(s). Register by clicking on the class title.
Bulk RNA-seq Part II
(Differential Gene Expression & Functional Analysis)
[Registration is closed]
|Advanced||May 4th, 7th, 11th||Three 2.5h sessions||R|
|scRNA-seq||Advanced||May 20th, 24th & 27th||Three 2.5h sessions||R|
(RMarkdown and Git/Github)
|Advanced||June 22nd, 25th & 29th||Three 2.5h sessions||R|
|R||Basic||July 9th, 13th, 16th & 20th||Four 2h sessions||--|
|scRNA-seq||Advanced||July 30th, August 3rd & 6th||Three 2.5h sessions||R|
|Command-line Interface (Shell) and HPC||Basic||August 17th, 20th & 24th||Three 2.5h sessions||--|
ChIP-seq Part 1
(Experimental design to Peak calling)
|Advanced||September 21st, 24th & 28th||Three 2.5h sessions||Shell|
Join our mailing list to learn about our upcoming workshops.
* To be eligible to attend this workshop you should fulfill at least one of the following criteria:
- Harvard Medical School researcher in a lab on the Quad, with grants administered by HMS
- Graduate student at the Harvard Medical School
- Researcher affiliated with the Dana-Farber / Harvard Cancer Center (DF/HCC).
- Harvard researcher whose PI is associated with the HSCI as Principal or Affiliated faculty
HBC Training Materials:
Please note - HBC bioinformatics training class materials are freely available and are designed to enable self-learning.