Workshops for HSCI, on-quad HMS, and DF/HCC researchers*:
Please note that until further notice, all workshops will be taught remotely via Zoom.
Workshop registration opens about 3 weeks prior to workshop date(s). Register by clicking on the class title.
(Experimental design to Peak calling)
|Advanced||September 21st, 24th & 28th||Three 2.5h sessions||Shell|
|Bulk RNA-seq Part 1 (Experimental design to expression counts)||Advanced||October 5th, 8th & 12th||Three 2.5h sessions||Shell|
|Introduction to R||Basic||November 2nd, 5th, 9th & 12th||Four 2h sessions||None|
Join our mailing list to learn about our upcoming workshops.
* To be eligible to attend this workshop you should fulfill at least one of the following criteria:
- Harvard Medical School researcher in a lab on the Quad, with grants administered by HMS
- Graduate student at the Harvard Medical School
- Researcher affiliated with the Dana-Farber / Harvard Cancer Center (DF/HCC).
- Harvard researcher whose PI is associated with the HSCI as Principal or Affiliated faculty
HBC Training Materials:
Please note - HBC bioinformatics training class materials are freely available and are designed to enable self-learning.