Workshops for HSCI, on-quad HMS, and DF/HCC researchers*:
Please note that until further notice, workshops will be taught remotely via Zoom. However, we expect to transition to in-person teaching in 2022.
Workshop registration opens about 3 weeks prior to workshop date(s). Register by clicking on the class title.
|Introduction to scRNA-seq||Advanced||Sept 27th, 30th, Oct 4th||Three 2.5h sessions||R|
|Introduction to Shell||Basic||October 11th, 14th, 18th||Three 2.5h sessions||None|
|Introduction to R||Basic||Oct 25th, 28th, Nov 1st, 4th||Four 2h sessions||None|
|Understanding chromatin biology using high-throughput sequencing||Advanced||November 15, 18, 22||Three 2.5h sessions||Shell|
|Introduction to scRNA-seq||Advanced||December 2nd, 6th, 9th||Three 2.5h sessions||R|
Join our mailing list to learn about our upcoming workshops.
* To be eligible to attend this workshop you should fulfill at least one of the following criteria:
- Harvard Medical School researcher in a lab on the Quad, with grants administered by HMS
- Graduate student at the Harvard Medical School
- Researcher affiliated with the Dana-Farber / Harvard Cancer Center (DF/HCC).
- Harvard researcher whose PI is associated with the HSCI as Principal or Affiliated faculty
HBC Training Materials:
Please note - HBC bioinformatics training class materials are freely available and are designed to enable self-learning.